What's on your gaming table?

Besides current campaigns like Apocalypse World, Runequest 1979/Classic, and Fantasy World, I’m going to play the following as oneshots or small campaigns of 2-3 sessions.

Regarding the open-table hexcrawl to bring TTRPGs to non-gamer audiences at the local pub: for now I have replaced it with Vaults of Vaarn. I haven’t had time to fill all the hexes and stock the megadungeon I have in mind. It is not an abandoned project, but need more time. Also, I guess I’ll play it using D&D B\X instead of Fantastic Medieval Campaigns.

3 Appreciations

Another small update.

Vaults of Vaarn and Electric Bastionland were successful cases of play. I’ve nejoed the setting and themes of Blood Feud, but more I think about the sessione, more I’ve doubt that I appreciate the fact that the game lacks any sort of chaotic confluict resolution system (i.e. it has a token-economy system).

Meanwhile I’ve begun the already cited D&D B/X Moldvay-Cook open table monthly at the pub and local gaming club. I’ve played with mostly 5e players or newcomers to the hobby, and they have enjoyed and craved for more! This time I’ve stricly followed as written the B/X procedures to stock dungeons and wilderness

Small breaks with Runequest and Fantasy World, while Apocalypse World still continues. And I look forward to read and play Fantastic Medieval Campaigns.

1 Appreciation